Re: Platform Dependent Code

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Platform Dependent Code
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:23:05 +0200

() "J.J. Sestrich" <address@hidden>
() Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:10:00 -0500

   Does anyone have any insight on these ideas: Size of code to
   be re-written? Difficulty of code that has to be re-done?

I think both these ideas do not point in the right direction.
In serious jest i tell you:

 - 42 MB, excruciatingly
 - 4.2 MB, not particularly
 - 0.42 MB, trivially
 - yes, yes
 - yes
 - no
 - oh no, not ANOTHER javascript reimpl of emacs!

and now we are no further along than before.

How do you measure the measures of others?

thi