Re: poor handling of multiple C-g with multi-tty (apparent hangs)

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: poor handling of multiple C-g with multi-tty (apparent hangs)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 00:53:21 -0400

    then go to the console of that machine and do:

    emacsclient -t

-t is not documented in the Emacs manual or in the man page for
emacsclient.  Would someone please document it?

I found out what it does, from the source code,
and I think that you are right: C-g C-g should work in that case.
And it should work on the tty on which you start Emacs.