Re: Release plans

From: Paul R
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:54:43 +0200

The number and the skills of people using microsoft windows and
working at making emacs better everyday is highly sufficient to
consider the windows port of emacs to be paid back and now rewarding.

Those people now produce the same emacs lisp as any other emacs user.
I do not use windows, but I run their lisp, and I thank them for that.

Windows software certainly sucks by most aspects, starting with its
proprietary philosophy. Yet the emacs port, as well as some Windows
users, is of high quality.

--
  Paul