Re: OFFICE ZERO spam in bug database

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: OFFICE ZERO spam in bug database
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:11:20 -0700

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008, Drew Adams wrote:
> Any chance the bug database could be cleansed of the OFFICE ZERO spam? It's
> difficult to follow a thread such as this one because of all of the OFFICE
> ZERO
> crap that is now part of the record:
>
> http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=641

If you or anyone else runs across spam, just send me a message, and
I'll get to it eventually. I don't read all of the messages that go to
any BTS, so...

Don Armstrong

--
It was said that life was cheap in Ankh-Morpork. This was, of course,
completely wrong. Life was often very expensive; you could get death