Re: The source linke in the help buffer

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: The source linke in the help buffer
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:05:08 +0200

martin rudalics wrote:
>> It doesn't of course, sorry for the bad mixing of things here.
>> (However before your changes the link in the help buffer could lead
>> either to the installed tree or the checked out tree.)
>
> But your function doesn't check these links.  So what can I do to help
> you?  The function you're using seems to accomplish all you need.

Sorry for beeing unclear. I was (a bit too implicity) saying that
instead of the variables you suggested to make the help buffer link go
to either the install or the source tree it would suffice with a
function like the one I provided.

I think it would be good if this function shared room with find-function
and its relatives inside Emacs.