Re: CVS HEAD still broken for OSX

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: CVS HEAD still broken for OSX
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:34:53 +0000 (UTC)

Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn <at> stonehenge.com> writes:

> Here's how I repeat the error, using the CVS view:
>
>   make distclean
>   ./configure --prefix=/opt/emacs --with-ns
>   make bootstrap install

OK, thanks. I'm not sure what the behavior is with --prefix specified
but without --disable-self-contained.  Where do the lisp and the
Emacs.app end up after the make invocation?

Could you try either with no --prefix or
adding --disable-ns-self-contained
to the configure invocation?

If this fixes it we should probably auto-disable
self-contained if a prefix is set.

thanks,
Adrian