Re: VC Development

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: VC Development
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 10:44:03 -0800 (PST)

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

  > > Seeing obviously wrong stuff like this:
  > > +;; Keep existing map.
  > > +(defvar vc-dir-mouse-map
  > > +  (let ((map vc-dir-mode-map))
  > > +    (define-key map [mouse-2] 'vc-dir-find-file-other-window)
  > > +    map)
  > > +  "Local keymap for visiting a file.")
  > > I don't have time to fix it properly now, so the best thing to do is to
  > > revert it.
  >
  > No, the best thing to do is to report it here (or on emacsbugs).

In general, maybe.  But absolutely NOT in this particular case:
obviously broken and clearly untested stuff 2 days before the prestest
and I have no time to properly fix it.  And the person making the change
has shown time and again that is not interested in anything else but
personal attacks.  Sorry, I don't have any intention on wasting time on that.