Re: Don't report new bugs for Rmail??

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Don't report new bugs for Rmail??
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 22:30:22 +0200

> Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:18:37 -0800
> From: Don Armstrong <address@hidden>
>
> You folks need to figure out what you actually want to happen first;
> if you don't understand the consequences, ask questions.

Hey, that's unfair!  I said loud and clear what I wanted: that the
sentence discouraging people from submitting bug reports about Rmail
be removed or rephrased.  You ignored that request, and instead
insisted on an email address, "any email address" -- your own words!
Perhaps you should ask yourself questions about the consequences,
before you post such deceptively simple advice.