More than two choices in query

From: Chetan Pandya
Subject: More than two choices in query
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 07:01:18 -0800 (PST)

There was a question some time back if there is a way to query with more than
two choices (y/n). Was there a resolution of that question or everyone who
needs something like that is supposed to implement their own solution?

I start firefox with browse-url. When I try to exit emacs, it shows me active
process and gives me two choices, either don't exit emacs or kill emacs and
take down firefox as well. What I would like is something like "abort, retry,
ignore" so that it can keep firefox running and still exit emacs. sometime C-g
in a query can do what you want, but when trying to kill emacs, it is more
often the wrong thing to happen.

-Chetan