Re: Students and mentors for SOC2009

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: Students and mentors for SOC2009
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:37:34 +0100

   Some status about Google's Summer of code
   The period to submit the ideas list starts in two weeks (March 9th),
according to: http://code.google.com/soc/

El dl, feb 09 2009, Daniel Clemente va escriure:
>   Now we have in [1] some ideas and in [2] some firmer proposals for Google's
> program Summer Of Code
>
> [1] http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/SummerOfCode2009
> [2] http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas.html
>

>   Apart from just ideas, we need persons:

  This still applies. There are lots of projects but few „projects with
mentor“. Projects must be adopted by a mentor who can communicate with the
person who will develop it.

-- Daniel