Re: xterm-mouse-mode clicks further right than ~ column 100 result in me

From: Mark Aufflick
Subject: Re: xterm-mouse-mode clicks further right than ~ column 100 result in menu
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:19:33 +1100

Thanks, it may have been fixed a while ago - i had a config entry that
broke it. To summarise:

emacs 21 the problem occurs with set-input-mode as default OR as
(set-input-mode t nil t)
emacs 22.3 the problem occurs with (set-input-mode t nil t), but does
not occur when left as default.

Thanks for looking into it, and thanks to whoever fixed the problem :)

--
Mark Aufflick
  contact info at http://mark.aufflick.com/about/contact