Re: Crash on set-frame-font

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Crash on set-frame-font
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:04:24 -0400

Chong Yidong wrote:

> I just received a bug report from Simon Marshell (which had been dropped
> from the bug tracker, for some reason).

Not obviously spammy enough to be accepted, probably.

> I haven't been able to reproduce this problem on my GNU/Linux
> system; does anyone have a Solaris box to try?

Also crashes on Sun OS 5.10, after I select an Adobe-courier font.
Misc-fixed font works ok.

Backtrace attached to bug 3659, or not, depending on the whim of the
spam filter.

The May 1 and March 1 sources crash in the same way. The Jan 1 and Feb
1 sources don't build.

It also crashes (with the default font) upon S-Mouse-1 "Increase
Buffer Text Size" two or three times.