Re: Symbol's function definition is void: <

From: Andreas Roehler
Subject: Re: Symbol's function definition is void: <
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:10:30 +0200

Lennart Borgman wrote:
> I have got a strange bug report for nXhtml. The report says that < is
> not defined. Please see
>
>     http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/NxhtmlMode#toc13
>
> What functions could make < void? fset?

Encountering that error from time to time, reason here is regulary:

a crashed beginning-of-buffer command --wrongly typed-- left a "<", which was
saved
 when closing Emacs.

If I start Emacs again, that error is signaled.

So sorry, should I'm be the only stupid one doing such things.

But, earnestly, would expect just this reason for the OP.

Cheers

Andreas