Re: Git mirror on Savannah. CVS?

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: Git mirror on Savannah. CVS?
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:07:28 -0400

On Mar 22, 2009, at 23:42, David Reitter wrote:
Is the git mirror that's currently available on Savannah still going to be functional (read-only)?

Was there ever an answer to this? In the archives I see only two replies, both addressing only the other part (r/o CVS mirror) of David's email.

I'm looking at possibly using git for an Emacs-based project but if the bzr switch is going to break things (either by making a completely new git mirror that breaks my tracking, or by disabling the git mirror), I need to reevaluate, and may stick with manual mirroring into subversion for the time being. I've been bitten by VCS problems too many times in this project to want to go through it again....

Ken