Re: emacs/etc/images/gud record-start.xpm record-st... [EMACS_23_1_RC]

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: emacs/etc/images/gud record-start.xpm record-st... [EMACS_23_1_RC]
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 17:00:14 +1200

Glenn Morris writes:
 > Nick Roberts wrote:
 >
 > > Added files:
 > >    etc/images/gud : record-start.xpm record-stop.xpm
 > >                     reverse-continue.xpm reverse-finish.xpm
 > >                     reverse-next.xpm reverse-nexti.xpm
 > >                     reverse-step.xpm reverse-stepi.xpm
 >

 > Could you update the README file accordingly, please? Thanks.

Done.

 > Also, AFAIK the EMACS_23_1_RC branch is not currently planned to be
 > used for Emacs 23.2, and there is no automatic syncing to the trunk,
 > so you might want to manually copy these changes there.

These changes won't work on the trunk because gdb-ui.el has been replaced
by gdb-mi.el there (annotations replaced by GDB/MI).

I don't know what the plan is but past experience suggests that there will
be at least one bugfix release on this branch.  If that is not the case this
time, please consider this a request for such a release.