Re: CEDET branch

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: CEDET branch
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:21:55 +0800

Stefan Monnier wrote:
Naively, I'd expect something like a "cedet-mode" minor-mode along with
a global-cedet-mode if you want to enable it in every mode that
is supported.

I think the individual features within CEDET mostly work like that. But CEDET itself is really only a collection of features (including speedbar, which has been part of Emacs since at least 19.17), so I don't think a cedet-mode or the current (require 'cedet) is really the best way to load it.