AW: CEDET update

From: Berndl, Klaus
Subject: AW: CEDET update
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:29:53 +0200

Hi,

i'm the maintainer of ECB and therefore also for tree-buffer.el... as the
naming already expresses, tree-buffer.el is independent from ECB (the name
doesn' start with ecb-) though it has been developed primarly for ECB - but is
contains NO dependency to ECB and AFAIK ;-) and also no advices - it simply is
a library which allows displaying arbitrary stuff in a tree-structure... is can
display the tree completey in ascii-manner (e.g. [+] for an expand-symbol) but
it is much nicer when using images for this...

Well, back to topic: It you like it you can integrate tree-buffer.el into Emacs
as stand-alone lib... (when images should be used you can also integrate the
images of ECB)...

But, i still have not signed any papers - but if you tell me what i have to do,
where i can get them etc.. , then i can do it...

best regards
klaus