CEDET merge

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: CEDET merge
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:31:51 -0400

I have merged most of the CEDET branch into the trunk.  You may need to
bootstrap; please let me know if there are any build failures.

I have done what I can to clean up CEDET to conform to Emacs standards;
if you see anything I missed, please go ahead and make the change.

Currently, the interface to Semantic is via "M-x semantic-mode", and to
EDE via "M-x global-ede-mode"; these should install a "Development" menu
on the menu bar that can be used to enable further features.
Suggestions about improving this interface, and the CEDET integration in
general, are welcome.

(If you want to make bigger changes to the internals of CEDET itself,
please discuss first, because we need to coordinate that kind of change
with upstream.)