Re: Changes in lisp/Makefile.in to skip preloaded files

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Changes in lisp/Makefile.in to skip preloaded files
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 02:25:02 +0200

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 02:04, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> You know Eli fixed my trivial and obvious typo?

Yes. My (obviously mistaken) impression was that Eli fixed it so it
didn't cause an error, not that it did work. Indeed, it works now and
does not need any fix.

In my defense, between your typo and Eli's fix I was also struggling
with another autoloads-related bootstrap bug on Windows (introduced by
a missing S in WINS_UPDATE), and I accidentally conflated both
problems. Let's say that after bootstrapping more than a dozen times
in a row, I was more than a little bored and my attention was
dwindling (on my computer, I have to stop the bootstrap every now and
then to prevent the CPU from overheating, so that's a dozen bootstraps
with an eye on the log and the other one on the CPU temp tracker on
the taskbar...)

    Juanma