Re: Overalays and point-entered

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Overalays and point-entered
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:09:27 -0400

> Any comments ont his?

I haven't had much time to look into it, but I wonder: what happens when
you switch buffer?

I get the impression that your code currently will consider
a buffer-switch as a kind of cursor movement to "very far away" (so it
will run the leave&enter hooks).  I think it would be better to keep
track of overlay_prev_vec as a per-buffer (or probably better
per-window, tho that again introduces some questions when
a window-buffer is changed) information.

        Stefan