Re: texi2dvi --pdf emacs-lisp-intro.texi

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: texi2dvi --pdf emacs-lisp-intro.texi
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:05:07 +0000

Thank you.  I use texinfo version 4.13, a year later than that included
in the Emacs sources and it still fails.  I don't know why.  The
texinfo.tex file included with the Emacs sources is from 2007; I am
using one from 2008:

    \def\texinfoversion{2007-07-09.21}
    \def\texinfoversion{2008-04-18.10}

In any case, your changes work with the 2007 version of the file (as I
think they always did).  However, including PDF image files was smart.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                                 address@hidden