Re: EDE Automake: header files missing from distribution

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: EDE Automake: header files missing from distribution
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:40:22 +0100

Sascha Wilde <address@hidden> wrote:
> It seems that ede leaks the ability to make an important
> differentiation: header files which are "private" to the source and
> header files describing an public api, which are meant to be installed
> in an system include directory.

Talking about missing features:
One great advantage of many modern OS's is versionized[0] shared
libraries.  So we should be able to assign individual versions to shared
objects.  For obvious reasons I would suggest using  Libtool's
versioning scheme.

cheers
sascha

[0] is this an real word?  I think you all know what I'm talking about
    anyways...
--
Sascha Wilde : VI is to EMACS as masturbation is to making love:
             : effective and always available but probably not your