Re: CamelHump word movement in Emacs

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: CamelHump word movement in Emacs
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:05:27 +0100

Giuseppe Scrivano <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Giuseppe,

> have you considered "c-subword-mode"?

Nope, I didn't know it till now, but it does exactly what I want.

I think this feature is generally useful and has nothing to do with C,
so I propose to rename it (and its commands and the file) to
`subword-mode' or `camelcase-mode'.

Also, it would be nice to have it as a global minor mode, too.

Any objections?  If not, I'd volunteer to do that.

Bye,
Tassilo