Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:16:45 -0500

    I'm not interested in what any individual decides to do.  I'm trying
    to propose a plausible, straightforward transition strategy adapted to
    the circumstances of Emacs and the capabilities of Bazaar, for those
    who don't know what to do, and are willing to make a small effort in
    the transition, but would rather not spend many hours reading the
    Bazaar docs.  I think the proposal in BzrForEmacsDevs satisfies those
    criteria.

I agree with those goals.  I think this proposal is not right for
them.  It proposes a rather complex way of using bzr, which may be
good for people writing medium to large changes, but is unnecessarily
complex for most of the people who are looking for such a
recommendation.