Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:18:59 +0900

Karl Fogel writes:

 > Okay, done.  My changes were a bit more extensive than I expected,
 > though they were not deep.  Please review if you get a chance!

Looks good.  The only thing I question is the cite in the introduction
to Bazaar's Bazaar for CVS Users.  The concrete workflow presented
there (ie, with actual bzr command examples) is the one Oscar
recommends, but it's mixed in with a huge amount of extra stuff *plus*
a whole set of workflows that simply cannot be accomplished with the
concrete setup described.  Cf. the comment I just added in the
reference section at the end.  It used to be "a brief stub".  Now it's

    A whirlwind introduction to the features and command-line UI of
    Bazaar. The workflow described is very similar to that of
    BzrQuickStartForEmacsDevs, and the latter document may be easier
    to understand because it concentrates on introducing the workflow
    rather than the while field of distributed version control.

Do you agree with that?  If you do, I'll fix it to have an internal
link to References (where the annotation is, and belongs) rather than
a direct link to the document itself.  If not, feel free to fix it or
give me a word of guidance and I'll do it.