Re: Listing branches with bzr

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Listing branches with bzr
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 01:21:49 -0500

> From: Jason Earl <address@hidden>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>,  address@hidden
> Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 15:20:39 -0700
>
> To my surprise:
>
> bzr branches http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/emacs/
>
> works.

It does, thanks.  Although, unlike other commands I used till now, it
doesn't use the saved location by default, even if I invoke it from
the parent of the local trunk/ tree.  I needed to specify the sftp URL
explicitly, otherwise it shows only the local branches.

> On my netbook the above command takes 1 minute 44 seconds, on a
> fairly well connected network.

Lucky you.  My connection is also fast, but it took 7 minutes here.
I'm not going to care about that, though: this command is needed maybe
once a month or so.