Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 10:08:51 +0100

> To write information on a certain way of using bzr does not imply that
> you have an obligation to answer users' questions about it.

It has been my experience that it wastes far too much time and emotional
effort to omit answers for reoccuring questions one actually considers
somebody else's business.

Nobody thanks you for educating him, in particularly not when you do
that in the almost compulsory terse tone when asked the same unnecessary
question for the hundredth time.

--
David Kastrup