`next-file' in etags.el signaling error to denote end of operation

From: Tobias C. Rittweiler
Subject: `next-file' in etags.el signaling error to denote end of operation
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 01:15:46 +0100

The function `next-file' in etags.el signals an unnamed error when the
end of `next-file-list' is reached.

This makes it not all that easy to call `tags-query-replace' multiple
times in a row programmatically as far as I can see.

An easy solution would be to make `next-file' signal a named condition
that can then be caught programmatically.

I'll post this to the bug tracker unless someone can point out that I'm
missing something.

  -T.