Re: Emacs 23.1.91 pretest

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.1.91 pretest
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 01:45:30 +0100

On 2009-12-31 17:01, Drew Adams wrote:
From: Chong Yidong Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 6:54 PM
Emacs pretest 23.1.91 is now available for download via FTP...

This is the second pretest for what will be the Emacs 23.2 release.

I never got a response to this question for the first pretest, so I'll try
again:

From: Drew Adams Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:28 PM
To: 'Chong Yidong'; address@hidden

Will a Windows binary be posted for the pretest?
Or has it been posted already? I looked here, but don't see one:
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

Previously, Windows binaries were available for pretests, and available via
HTTP.
And the README in that directory lists binaries that it says are contained
there.

Jason Rumney used to build those, did he not? Where is he now? I miss you. :(

- EL