Re: redisplay system of emacs

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: redisplay system of emacs
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 21:28:31 +0900

Richard Stallman writes:

 >     Excuse me?  I did not mention "contradiction".
 >
 > You didn't use the word "contradiction" but that was implicit
 > in the argument you made.  You attacked, I refuted, and now you
 > deny the attack.

I did not then and do not now deny that it was an "attack" of sorts.
Attacking is a fault of mine, I admit that.  But I have already told
you that as far as I'm concerned the "contradiction" interpretation is
untenable.  You are defending against an attack that never came.

As for the rest of your post, it's clear that my points have long
since been made: they have been constructively addressed by others.  I
see no point in continuing this thread, as nobody will profit from
doing so.