Re: Line height too small with Monaco font on Mac OS X

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Line height too small with Monaco font on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:15:19 -0500

Francis,

On Feb 8, 2010, at 6:10 AM, Francis Devereux wrote:

> Could someone have a look at the patch I added to
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=3975 and apply it if it looks OK?

This looks good to me.  It doesn't affect other font sizes (at least not Monaco
13).  Thanks for fixing this problem.

I've reformatted it a little for coding style - see attached.

Could someone with a bzr setup commit this by any chance?

2010-02-08  Francis Devereux <address@hidden>

        * nsfont.m (nsfont_open): Round descender dimension
        towards greater height as to not cause clipping
        (Bug #3975).