Re: Guile in Emacs (was: integer overflow)

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: Guile in Emacs (was: integer overflow)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:42:39 -0800

Ken Raeburn has done some work on Guile in Emacs, which might be helpful.
There's a (not super-current) status page here:

  http://www.mit.edu/~raeburn/guilemacs/

are some design questions that I think it's safe to say are still in an
`exploratory' phase.  Ken has given some thought to threading (not a surprise
if you know Ken), but as of the middle of last year (the date on the status
update), I would characterize his progress as `thoughts and questions'.

Hope this helps,
*Chad