Re: Error in menu-bar-update-hook: (void-function semantic-create-imenu-

From: Eric M. Ludlam
Subject: Re: Error in menu-bar-update-hook: (void-function semantic-create-imenu-index)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:40:19 -0500

On 03/11/2010 08:42 PM, Glenn Morris wrote:
Neal Becker wrote:

Trying out semantic with 23.1.94.

After M-x semantic-mode, I visit a python file, and:

Error in menu-bar-update-hook: (void-function semantic-create-imenu-index)

http://debbugs.gnu.org/5412

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-09/msg00222.html

   I have not included Semantic's imenu and awk support (still waiting
   on papers)

Hi,

I analyzed semantic-imenu.el last week and sent a a summary to Chong Yidong on this topic.

The original contribution from Paul was about 37 lines of code, where the names were changed from jdee to semantic. There is effectively nothing left of the original 37 lines based on the diffs, and no changes attributed to Paul after that first revision.

Does it still count as a contribution of his?

Here is a link to a diff:

http://cedet.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cedet/cedet/semantic/semantic-imenu.el?r1=1.60&r2=1.1

Eric