Re: 23.1.95 pretest; windows binaries

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: 23.1.95 pretest; windows binaries
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 22:23:56 -0400

    1. This pretest, like the last one, contains more DLLs than the usual
    libXpm.dll. Is this intentional?

Do they not need to be in /bin to support the image formats that Emacs
supports?

    2. Did you remember to execute 'make info' before packaging? The size
    of this current pretest differs by about 1.5 MB from the 23.1.94 and
    upon further investigation it turns out the info directory does not
    contain any of the files produced by makeinfo.

make info returns something like `Nothing to make' as the tarball
that I build from already has a complete set of info files.

I've just started looking at the differences in the sizes of the those
zip files (23.1.91 51MB; 23.1.94 52MB; 23.1.95 48MB), I too am looking
forward to finding the cause.

Thank you, Christoph.