Re: Aquamacs bug storm

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Aquamacs bug storm
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:14:56 -0400

On Apr 8, 2010, at 12:49 PM, Glenn Morris wrote:

> Any idea why we suddenly received a flood of old messages from
> aquamacs-bugs on the Emacs bug list?

I apologize.  There was a problem with the mail server hosting our bug mailing
list (and a buggy script), and some old messages from 2005 got re-sent (which
were addressed to the Emacs bug reporting address, because that's what we used
for a brief period back then).

Thanks for deleting those, and sorry for the inconvenience.