Re: Emacs 23 Mac port

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Emacs 23 Mac port
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 15:15:48 -0400

On Jul 31, 2010, at 1:23 AM, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:

> The sixteenth update of the Mac port, which is
> experimental/hackers-only, is now available from
>
>    ftp://ftp.math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp/emacs/emacs-23.2-mac-1.996.tar.gz

Interesting.

Could you please explain what EmacsPosingWindow is intended to do?
I can see you re-implement the close and orderOut methods with ones that
briefly run the event loop (if I understand this right), but why is this needed
as opposed to overloading the functions in EmacsWindow and calling [super
close] etc. regularly?

Thanks.