Re: Emacs Wrestling Match: lisp.h vs rest of the includes

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs Wrestling Match: lisp.h vs rest of the includes
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:51:14 +0200

>> Why did you choose to keep the lisp.h version rather than the other?
> I haven't seen (or haven't noticed) any tendency towards moving things
> out of lisp.h.  Otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Indeed, we haven't made a strong attempt at doing it, but it was decided
a long time ago that we wanted to do that (a bit before I made a bunch
of changes to keymap.c where I took the opportunity to create
a keymap.h and move some of the declarations from lisp.h to this new
file, i.e. late 2001 accoding to "bzr log").

        Stefan