Re: Locks on the Bzr repository

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Locks on the Bzr repository
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:42:54 +0200

> The second attempt failed, perhaps due to Stefan breaking the lock (as it
> failed in unlock self.confirm):

My breaking someone else's log happened a few days ago (can't remember
whose it was, sorry), so it's not the cause of this particular log.

> By the time I'd tried again and failed due to my own stale locks (I'm not
> sure why - did bzr revive them after the above failure?), and then an out of

So, IIUC the problem is that Bzr failed for some unknown reason and it
didn't bother to release the locks it had.  Sounds like a bug (indeed,
Bzr also fails to release locks when you interrupt it via C-c, which is
also a bug in my book).

        Stefan