Re: Usage of standard-display-table in MSDOS

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Usage of standard-display-table in MSDOS
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:21:17 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:

handa> Should we change the above code and all other codes setting
handa> 0x80th..0xA0th elements of a display table?

eliz> Yes.  IMO, we should consistently use the codepoints of eight-bit
eliz> characters in all char-tables.

handa>Ok, if Yidong and Stefan agree too, I'll work on it.

> I have not yet got any response but have started the work.

I've just committed the work to emacs-23 branch.  Ehud,
could you try it?

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden