Re: Unified mouse-highlight code needs testing

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Unified mouse-highlight code needs testing
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:15:26 +0100

 Eli Zaretskii skrev 2010-11-06 11:41:
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:38:46 +0100
From: Jan Djärv<address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden

As termchar.h now is a requrement because of MOUSE_HL_INFO, shouldn't lisp.h
or or frame.h include it?  nsfont.m didn't and failed to compile (fixed now).
Sorry for missing nsfont.m in my changes.

Did you need termchar.h because MOUSE_HL_INFO references
output_data.tty->display_info, or is there another issue?

No, thats it.

As for your question, I don't think we require that a header be
included by another header if they always need to go together.  We
already have other cases like this one: for example, termhooks.h uses
FRAME_X_P and FRAME_W32_P, but doesn't include frame.h where these are
defined.

Ok.

    Jan D.