Re: New branch for elpa contents

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: New branch for elpa contents
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:36:58 -0600

The elpa branch (bzr+ssh://address@hidden/emacs/elpa/)
now has the admin scripts sufficient for a full elpa.gnu.org build, the
HTML files (but no deployment script for them), and all the current
packages.  I added a barebones README, COPYING, and started a ChangLog.

Can you please verify if it works for you and you're happy with the
behavior?  I tested on elpa.gnu.org in a temporary directory.  Other
than requiring Emacs, bzr, wget, and curl it's pretty self-contained.

Steps:

bzr cat bzr://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/elpa/admin/package-update.sh >
package-update.sh
./package-update.sh INSTALLDIR
cat INSTALLDIR/update-log

Ted