Re: can Gnus simply use the Emacs bug tracker?

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: can Gnus simply use the Emacs bug tracker?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:40:51 +0100

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> New look:
>
>  To: address@hidden (The Gnus Bugfixing Girls + Boys)
>  From: Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden>
>  --text follows this line--
>  Package: gnus
>  No Gnus v0.14

I think the Gnus variable snarfer and stuff should just be removed, and
gnus-bug should just be a shim over report-emacs-bugs.  The variables
that are picked out can be somewhat sensitive, and not all that useful.
The standard report-emacs-bugs data is more useful, I think.

  address@hidden * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen