Re: Silk icon set for Gnus and synchronizing it into Emacs

From: chad
Subject: Re: Silk icon set for Gnus and synchronizing it into Emacs
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:03:32 -0700

On Mar 28, 2011, at 11:27 AM, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
> So, the idea is to provide iconset.el+iconset-silk.el so developers
> don't have to do this elementary, repetitive, wasteful work,

Ah, I didn't understand that the package would somehow provide code support for
making it easier for developers to add icons to things; I read your description
as a package for users, not for developers.  That's what I was missing.  Thanks.

I had vaguely in mind asking if anyone was interested in adding icon selection
to the upcoming themes support, but decided it was too much like asking someone
else to implement my idea. Since you're already on the trail, I wonder if
you've given this any thought?

*Chad