Re: A new major-mode for Python

From: Christoph Scholtes
Subject: Re: A new major-mode for Python
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:21:39 -0600

On 3/28/2011 4:55 PM, Fabian Ezequiel Gallina wrote:

Now I'm kinda lost how we go from here, does everybody agree if I
start creating patches against the trunk version?

I have one cleanup patch that I would like to apply to the trunk first. It removes some obsolete stuff that was introduced when the pdbtrack support was added, but never cleaned up. Your patches might apply cleaner after this is removed.

I will try to send it later tonight for review.

Christoph