Re: Emacs bzr access problems

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs bzr access problems
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:32:13 +0300

> From: Matt Curtis <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 03:06:17 +0000 (UTC)
>
> Eli Zaretskii <eliz <at> gnu.org> writes:
> > Please try again, it should be working now.
>
> I've tried nosmart+bzr: and bzr: and both fail, after an hour of downloading.

Fail how?  Please show at least the error message (on the screen and
in your .bzr.log file).  Please also show the full bzr command you
invoked (was it an initial "bzr branch" command or just "bzr update"?)
Better yet, post all that information directly to the appropriate list
address@hidden, which is where the Savannah admins
will see it and act on it.

In any case, this is a different problem: the original one was that it
wouldn't even start.