Re: Global bar to display global information

From: chad
Subject: Re: Global bar to display global information
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:24:35 -0700

On Aug 17, 2011, at 1:12 PM, Jérémy Compostella wrote:

I finally downloaded the Emacs git repository and I do notfind any reference
to the *Minibuf-0* buffer you are talking about. Could help me ?

FYI, there are a couple emacs git mirrors, but the actual repository is held
in bazaar, not git, and the git mirrors seem to lag anywhere between several hours and several weeks behind the actual development sources.

You can get more info on the development sources by visiting:

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs

Hope that helps,
*Chad