Re: Merged Org 7.7

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Merged Org 7.7
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:52:47 +0200

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien wrote:
>
>>> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2011-08/msg00062.html
>>> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2011-01/msg00156.html
>>
>> These emails are not the one about _your_ change, or do I miss
>> something?
>
> Yes, the change to copyright years was made in the emacs-23 branch by
> me, then merged to trunk by Stefan, so I believe the last one represents
> the relevant change.

Ah, thanks.  It was hard to tell, because the subject of the email
("Merge from...") was not describing the change, and the content of
the email didn't let me spot it.

> But perhaps I made other smaller changes after that
> to correct issues, I cannot remember.

Carsten and I have been carefully watching emacs-diffs so far, so I
am pretty confident the Org git repo contains changes from Emacs.

Thanks again for your close attention to these problems!

Best,

--
 Bastien