imenu fails to index C function with function pointer as parameter

From: Liang Wang
Subject: imenu fails to index C function with function pointer as parameter
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:02:12 +0800

Hi,

When I try to jump to a function definition which has a function
pointer as one of its parameters, imenu fails to recognize such
function.  One example is

static rtx
substitute_address (rtx exp, rtx (*no_address_fn) (rtx),
                    rtx (*address_fn) (rtx))

which is from gcc source code in gcc/genattrtab.c.

To reproduce it, run

M-x imenu RET sub TAB

And then, I get [No match].  Other functions are just fine.

Thanks,
Liang.