Bootstrap aborts.

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Bootstrap aborts.
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 20:19:24 +0200

Hi.

Does anybody feel responsible for any recent memory related changes? All my bootstrap attempts fail with an abort(6). I see hydra also fails with that.
The backtraces are all different, so it is all over the place.
I tried on two different platforms (OSX, Ubuntu) and three different toolkits (NS, Gtk+ and Lucid). They all fail.

Just thought I ask before trying to find the offending checkin.

        Jan D.