CFP Re: Google Drive

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: CFP Re: Google Drive
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 18:13:18 -0700

Is there anyone convenient to the East Bay
of (SF Bay Area) who would like to work
on this with me?

There's no need for a first "product" offering
to start with something as fancy and speculative
as SUNDR.   We can start with off-the-shelf parts,
conveniently configured, I think.  I think it's
OK for users to trust their storage provider
so long as the provider respects the users' freedoms
well enough to merit that trust.

(Since this message suggests a new and separate
project, branching off from an Emacs issue, it
is probably best for those inclined to reply to
reply off-list.)

-t